You're invited to join me in Italy for a very special fashion and sewing 10 day tour.
Together, we'll explore the essence of Italian fashion and why "Made in Italy" is so revered.
We'll start our tour in Rome!
Visit the Micol Fontana Foundation and the great heritage bequeathed by the Atelier delle Sorelle Fontana who created bespoke designs for Jacqueline Kennedy, Grace Kelly and the wedding dress for Linda Christian…to name a few! And we'll visit the Bulgari Museum.
Costanza, a native Florentine and Professor of Fashion History will be our guide to local culture, history, current fashion, design and food.
On the agenda:
- Visit the historic laboratory of Giuliano, maker of traditional fine Florentine metal jewelry.
- Attend a cooking class to prepare a full meal following traditional Italian recipes.
- Visit historic museums: the Uffizi and Academia Galleria
- Visit fashion museums: Galleria del Costume in the Palace that hosted the first Italian fashion show; the Gucci Gardens and the Salvatore Ferragamo museum
- Participate in a workshop at a high fashion atelier
- Shop for high fashion fabrics at exclusive stores
- Visit the Armani Silos museum
- Walking tour in the area of high fashion boutiques
- Visit the Gianfranco Ferrè Foundation which documents the designer known as the “architect of fashion”
- Day trip to visit the world capital of silk!
- Textile collection of the Fondazione Antonio Ratti and the Ratti Production
Beginning with welcome cocktails at the hotel February 29, 2024.
Ending with breakfast March 10, 2024.
All costs per person.
- Deluxe Room -Solo $9195
- Deluxe Room -Shared $8550
- Suite -Shared $9550
Included are all accommodations and breakfasts, entry fees to museums, local transfers and select meals.
NOT included: airfare
Trip cancellation insurance highly recommended. Medical insurance required.
How to Sign Up
Maximum of 8 participants. 5 spots are claimed!
Register now to secure your place on the tour.
$3000 non-refundable deposit secures your registration. Balance due December 15, 2023.
Please fill out the form below to register!
Have any questions? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org